10-Foot Concrete Barrier – CSB-F-Shape 10-Foot
With the same profile as the F-Shape
The 10-foot concrete barrier is used for outlining construction sites, roadways, businesses, and venues to protect workers and equipment. This 10-foot concrete barrier is ideal for use on sidewalks, parking areas, property separation, events, parks, and a number of other applications. They are designed for use in highway traffic to protect against vehicular impact and come with forklift knockouts for easier placement.
- The 10-foot barrier is the most common size.
- Due to the size and weight, an 18-wheeler can ship (10) 10-foot pieces (100 LF) per load.
General Specs For 10-Foot Concrete Barrier:
- Concrete shall be Class H with minimum compressive strength of 3,600 psi
- Where used, rebar reinforcement shall be grade 60 and conform to ASTM A615
- Precast barrier length shall be 10 ft.
- All precast barrier edges shall have a 3/4″ chamfer or tooled radius
- All steel assemblies for joint shall be galvanized after fabrication in accordance with item 445, “Galvanizing”